CM2T Wire Braid Hose - EN 857 2SC - Dual Line
Recommended for high abrasive high-pressure hydraulic oil lines that are joined together for easier plumbing and routing. High pressure and return lines such as boom arm and forklift applications. IMPORTANT: Gates recommends minimum split length of 250 mm depending on the application. Do not expose hose reinforcement when splitting hoses. Meets SAE 100R16 requirements. Exceeds performance standards of EN 857 2SC and ISO/DIS 1436. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings, MegaCrimp Couplings.
- CM2T - Twin hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 856 R12 and SAE 100R12 bend radii (except -32).
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|71151 / 6CM2TDL-XTFXCTN||46574974||71151 6CM2TDL-XTFXCTN||4800||0.375||0.7||0.58||U|
|71152 / 8CM2TDL-XTFXCTN||46574975||71152 8CM2TDL-XTFXCTN||4000||0.5||0.82||0.72||U|
|85389 / 6CM2TDL-XTF X50FT||46574980||85389 6CM2TDL-XTFX50||4800||0.375||0.7||30.81||T|
|85390 / 8CM2TDL-XTF X50FT||46574981||85390 8CM2TDLXTFX50||4000||0.5||0.82||37.15||T|
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special XtraTuff™ cover which offers 25 times the abrasion resistance of the standard CM2T cover as per ISO 6945.
- CM2TDL-XTF hose has smaller exterior dimensions and significantly tighter bend radius.
- No need to use clamps as the two lines are vulcanized together to form one single unit.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 11237 2SC R16S. EN 857 2SC. SAE 100R16.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- 70% of EN 857 2SC bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Superior flex impulse performance.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Size: 3/8" - 1/2".