EFG6KL Spiral Wire Hose - 420 Bar - PolarFlex® Low Temp -57°C
Recommended for extremely high pressure, low temperature -70°F (-57°C), hydraulic applications. Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycol and vegetable oil as well as standard petroleum based fluid. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings.
- EFG6KL hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of SAE 100R15 bend radii.
- Temperature Range: -71°F to +212°F (-57°C to +100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70250 / 10EFG6KLXCTN||46510160||70250 10EFG6KLXCTN||6000||0.625||1.09||0.79||A|
|70257 / 12EFG6KLXCTN||46510038||70257 12EFG6KLXCTN||6000||0.75||1.24||0.97||A|
|70259 / 16EFG6KLXCTN||46510039||70259 16EFG6KLXCTN||6000||1||1.53||1.48||A|
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to cover cracking at low temperature and tight bend radius.
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of EN 856 4SP / 4SH.
- 40% of EN 856 4SP/4SH bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 3862 R15. SAE 100R15.
- Validated with GlobalSpiral.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Size: 1/2" - 1".