78827 GC32TSI 220VProduct # 74807004
A versatile smart crimper, Gates® GC32 TSi™ Crimper offers rock-solid, leak-free, factory-quality hose assemblies every time. With the on-board eCrimp™ you'll always have access to the latest crimp specifications continually updated via WiFi.
- Intuitive icon-based navigation controls the crimper using a touch-screen tablet control panel.
- Crimps up to 2" 6 Wire and 2 1/2" industrial hoses.
- Pinch decompression measurement feature assures crimp OD is within tolerance.
Part # GC32TSI 220V Product # 74807004 Description 78827 GC32TSI 220V UPC 770075556886 Specifications Dimensions: 23" wide by 19 1/2" deep by 37" high Dimensions for Stand: 31 3/4" wide by 16 1/2" deep (height adjustable) by 25 1/2" high Maximum Crimping Force: 42 tons, Motor: 5 HP, Power Source: 208-260V, 50-6 hz, 1 phase and 2 amp, (plug is a NEMA L6-20) Pump: 2-stage.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 557.4
Intuitive Smart Crimping.
Our advanced hydraulic hose crimper is designed exclusively to assemble Gates products using an intuitive touch-screen control panel that continually accesses updated Gates eCrimp specifications. The touch screen tablet is removable which allows for live feedback and visual diagnostics. Additionally, this provides a more convenient way to get machine updates in environments that don’t have constant access to Wi-Fi. The GC32 TSi was thoughtfully designed to simplify the user experience with features such as the horizontal load and rear mounted mirror for safe and effective crimping. Likewise, the self-greasing head and build-up reducing valving keeps the crimper going with less maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- On-board Gates eCrimp™ specifications continually updated via Wi-Fi.
- Reduced maintenance with a self-lubricating crimper head using high-compression grease.
- Standard quick change tool for simple die loading.
- Horizontal front-end feed makes crimping easier and convenient.
- 410 ton force that allows crimping of a wide variety of couplings.
- Full range die sets that enable product of a wide range of hoses.
- Improved assembly speed with a pre-filled valve for fast attack.
- Magnetic charge port for constant tablet power while docked.
- Electrical: 220v - Single Phase; NEMA L6-20 connector.
- Rated Working Pressure (Max): 4,800 psi (330 bar).
- Dimensions: 27" x 20" x 30".