Polysleeve™ High Density Thermoplastic Hose Guard
Gates® PolySleeve is a spiral wrap designed to protect or bundle hose for appearance and safety. PolySleeve protects hose from chaffing, rubbing, crushing, ultraviolet rays and other hazards that cause hose failures. It can be an easy and economical way to protect equipment, reduce downtime, improve sighting and improve overall appearance. PolySleeve can be installed easily - even after the hose assembly or assemblies are in place. The edges are rounded, so installers won't cut their hands. Just wrap a section of Gates PolySleeve in the abrasion area or wrap it around any number of hose for better appearance or safety. It is offered in either black or yellow in a full range of sizes. This product is made of heavy-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and has a wide temperature range. At -40°F it starts to become somewhat brittle, and at 280°F it starts to become soft. After temperature is normalized, PolySleeve returns to its original state quickly.
- Easy to install before and after hose assembly fabrication or installation.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to +130°C).
- Size: 15,9 mm - 34,3 mm.
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|12PSB POLY SLEEVE||72771176||G80901-0012 12PSB|
|12PSY POLY SLEEVE||72771187||G80902-0012 12PSY|
|16PSB POLY SLEEVE||72771177||G80901-0016 16PSB|
|16PSY POLY SLEEVE||72771188||G80902-0016 16PSY|
|20PSB POLY SLEEVE||72771178||G80901-0020 20PSB|
|20PSY POLY SLEEVE||72771189||G80902-0020 20PSY|
|24PSB POLY SLEEVE||72771179||G80901-0024 24PSB|
|24PSY POLY SLEEVE||72771190||G80902-0024 24PSY|
|28PSB POLY SLEEVE||72771180||G80901-0028 28PSB|
|28PSY POLY SLEEVE||72771191||G80902-0028 28PSY|
Features and Benefits
- Available in two colors (black and yellow), multiple sizes for individual hose or bundling.
- Round edges inside and out to avoid unintentional damage to the hose.
- Guards against harsh environmental conditions for reduced downtime.
- Safe, affordable protection for hydraulic and pneumatic lines.