Nylon Sleeve Guard
Sleeve providing abrasion resistance for individual hoses. Used to protect hose assemblies from abrasion. Maximum protection when bundling several hoses or hose assemblies together. Secured on hose with band-it clamps or Gates® clamp collars. Important: Be sure to heat the cut edges of the sleeve.
- Downtime and maintenance costs are reduced by protecting hose from early abrasion failures.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C).
- Size: 22,9 mm - 111,8 mm.
Features and Benefits
- Thousands of tiny Nylon filaments woven into the texturized yarn "friz" into a self renesing shield that is extremely resistant to severe abrasion.
- Nylon sleeves are unique because they form an extra protective layer against abrasive forces.
- Gates sleeving also has MSHA flame-resistant approval.