G81105-0026 26LG5KProduct # 72771954
Lifeguard sleeves contain and effectively redirect fluid during a pinhole leak or burst failure. Line-of-sight protective sleeving used as a hose guard to protect operators, equipment and the environment, providing containment up to 70 MPa bursts and pinhole leaks up to 35,0 MPa. Correlates to ISO 3457 and meets MSHA's flame resistance requirements. Avoid personal injury by using Gates Lifeguard.
- Allows fluid to safely escape down the length of the assembly and form a noticeable spill for hose failure detection.
- Provides containment up to 10,000 psi burst or 5,000 psi pinhole leak for up to 5 minutes.
- No other sleeve provides this level of protection.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C).
- Handles hydraulic fluid and biodiesel fuels.
- For hose ID's -04 up to -12.
- Super-strong nylon layers.
- MSHA approved.