G81100-0009 HTG-9Product # 72771576
Used to help protect critical hose assemblies from spark, molten splash, heat and fire. HeatGuard is a completely non-asbestos, heat-resistant, protective sleeving. It goes on easily over most hose and couplings, with only hose clamps or wire ties required for fastening. For use in welding areas, engine compartments, steel mills, oil rigs, and hot asphalt construction. Any application where hose is exposed to high temperatures. Nominal wall thickness - 0.135". Available in two grades - HeatGuard and HeatGuard Hi-Temp. Temperature Range: HeatGuard meets SAE AS1072A specifications with a range of -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C). HeatGuard Hi-Temp meets SAE As1072E specifications with a range of -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) for continuous exposure and up to 2000°F (1093°C) for 15 to 20 minutes and up to 3000°F (1650°C) for 15 to 30 seconds. Contact Hose Product Application for details.
- HeatGuard can pay for itself in reduced replacement and maintenance costs.
- Packaged in 50 foot lengths.
- Available in two grades - HeatGuard and HeatGuard Hi-Temp.
- Nominal wall thickness - 0.142".
- Contact Hose Product Application for details.