32336 SILICONE HOSE CLAMPProduct # 74000336
Designed for heavy duty trucks, busses, and vehicular equipment applications, Gates Green Stripe® Silicone Hose Clamps provide an extra-tight seal on silicone hose and prevent hose cover extrusion. We've engineered our hose clamps with durable, high-strength stainless steel band, screw, and housing to resist corrosion and withstand tough operating conditions.
- Four-piece construction and 100% mechanical interlock for added strength and torque capability.
- Combination 5/16" hexagon, deep slot screw head for easy installation.
- Easily tighten clamp with a screwdriver, nut driver, or socket wrench.
- Wide 9/16" band gives 12½% more compression than ½" band.
- Inner-liner band eliminates hose cover extrusion.
- One-piece band and liner.
- Packaging: 10 per box.
Secure Your Silicone Hoses
When working with soft-surface hose materials like silicone, it's critical to use clamps designed specifically for silicone applications. Designed to minimize damage and maximize assembly working life, Gates® Green Stripe™ Silicone Hose Clamps have a special inside liner to prevent cover extrusion and protect your silicone and soft-hose assemblies.
Inspecting Your Assemblies
We recommend regular inspections of all critical heavy-duty vehicle systems, including your hose assemblies, at around 60,000 miles.
When inspecting your silicone hose, first ensure the engine is cool. Squeeze the hose near the clamps or connectors to feel for weak spots, bulges, leaks, cracks, or rot, and replace the hose and it running at peak performance.