Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose - Bulk
Advanced fuel formulations require fuel hose that's up to the task. Barricade® Fuel Injection hose provides a premium, low-permeation hose solution compatible for use on all fuel systems and fuel types. Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose are made with Gates' patented five-layer Greenshield technology, providing exceptional performance and fuel efficiency.
- Patented five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology
- Aramid reinforcement spiral braid for superior burst strength
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines (
- Multi-fuel compatibility
- Max working pressure: 225 psi
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrassion-resistant cover
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order
|Part #||Product #||Description||Max W.P. (psi)||Max W.P. (bar)||Hose I.D. (in)||Hose I.D. (mm)||Hose O.D. (in)||Hose O.D. (mm)||Vac. (inHg)||MBR (in)||Wt. Per ft||Len. (ft)|
|27344||42196036||27344 1/4" X 250 FT BARRICADE MPI FUEL||.25||6.3||0.1|
|27345||42196040||27345 5/16" X 250 FT BARRICADE MPI FUEL||.3125||8||0.12|
|27346||42196044||27346 3/8" X 250 FT BARRICADE MPI FUEL||.375||9.5||0.13|
Patented Greenshield® Technology
Our five layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and save fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance
5. Cover - protect underlying components
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F) , methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels .