Barricade® Carburetion Hose
Advanced fuel formulations require a fuel hose that's up to the task. Barricade® Carburetion hose provides a premium, low-permeation hose solution compatible for use with many fuel systems and fuel types. Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose are made with Gates' patented five-layer Greenshield ® technology, providing exceptional performance and fuel efficiency. This environmentally-friendly hose solution provides five times less permeation than the nearest competitor.
- Patented five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber
- Meets SAE 30R14 T1, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines
- Multi-fuel compatibility
- PSI rating: 35-50
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant cover
- Not for use on pressure lines of fuel injection or cooling system applications
|Part #||Product #||Description||Max W.P. (psi)||Max W.P. (bar)||Hose I.D. (in)||Hose I.D. (mm)||Hose O.D. (in)||Hose O.D. (mm)||Vac. (inHg)||MBR (in)||Wt. Per ft||Len. (ft)|
|27312||42195942||27312 3/16" X 25 FT BARRICADE FUEL||.1875||4.8||1.75|
|27313||42194176||27313 1/4" X 25 FT BARRICADE FUEL||.25||6.3||2.66|
|27314||42194177||27314 5/16X25FT BARRICADE FUEL GATR||.3125||8||2.96|
|27315||42194178||27315 3/8" X 25 FT BARRICADE FUEL||.375||9.5||3.36|
|27316||42195943||27316 1/2" X 25 FT BARRICADE FUEL||.5||12.7||4.5|
Patented Greenshield® Technology
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance
5. Cover - protect underlying components
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality, aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.