4219BG Barricade® Fuel Hose (35-50) [Barricade® Carbureted Engines]
Carbureted engines that need a barrier fuel hose, including cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles, marine applications and small engines, need the 4219BG Barricade® Fuel Hose from Gates. Made from a durable and fuel resistant synthetic oil, this hose is reinforced with a spiral textile for added durability, structure, and flexibility in a range of applications. The 4219BG hose uses GreenShield technology to provide the lowest fuel permeation possible.
- Patented, five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines
- Multi-fuel compatibility: Gasoline, E10, E15, E85, 100% Methanol (no Blends), Diesel, and Biodiesel
- Biodiesel Compatibility: Up to B100 (SME, PME, RME), max temp +100°C (+212°F)
- Working pressure: 50 psi
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant CSM (chlorosulfinated polyethylene) based cover
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order
|Part #||Product #||Description||Max W.P. (psi)||Max W.P. (bar)||Hose I.D. (in)||Hose I.D. (mm)||Hose O.D. (in)||Hose O.D. (mm)||Vac. (inHg)||MBR (in)||Wt. Per ft||Len. (ft)|
|42195521||42195521||1/4XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADE||50||3.4||1/4||6.4||.5||12.7||24||2.56||0.1137||550|
|42195522||42195522||5/16XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADE||50||3.4||5/16||7.9||.56||14.2||24||2.95||0.1145||550|
|42195523||42195523||3/8XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADE||50||3.4||3/8||9.5||.62||15.7||24||3.35||0.12||550|
|BARRICADE 4219BG 3/16XRL||42195520||3/16XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADE||50||3.4||3/16||4.8||.41||10.4||24||2.17||0.07||550|
|BARRICADE4219BG1/2XRL||42195524||1/2XRL FUEL LINE 35 BARRICADE||35||2.4||1/2||12.7||.78||19.8||10||4.72||0.13455||550|
For Your Fuel.
Gates Barricade Greenshield Hose is engineered for conventional carbureted engines in a range of automotive, marine, and light equipment applications, and can handle almost any type of fuel, including gasohol, diesel, ethanol, methanol, sour gas, and biodiesel up to B100.
Built to Last.
The 4219BG is made of of a Type C Nitrile for superior fuel and harsh chemical resistance. Made up of a synthetic rubber and thermoplastic barrier, we've taken fuel hose technology a step further and added a synthetic high tensile spiral textile reinforcement, nylon liner barrier, and synthetic rubber cover to ensure durability and protection from damaging elements and contaminants.