3/16XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADEProduct # 42195520
Carbureted engines that need a barrier fuel hose, including cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles, marine applications and small engines, need the 4219BG Barricade® Fuel Hose from Gates. Made from a durable and fuel resistant synthetic oil, this hose is reinforced with a spiral textile for added durability, structure, and flexibility in a range of applications. The 4219BG hose uses GreenShield technology to provide the lowest fuel permeation possible.
- Patented, five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology.
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber.
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines.
- Multi-fuel compatibility: Gasoline, E10, E15, E85, 100% Methanol (no Blends), Diesel, and Biodiesel.
- Biodiesel Compatibility: Up to B100 (SME, PME, RME), max temp +212°F (+100°C).
- Working pressure: 50 psi.
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant CSM (chlorosulfinated polyethylene) based cover.
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order.
Part # BARRICADE 4219BG 3/16XRL Product # 42195520 Description 3/16XRL FUEL LINE 50 BARRICADE UPC 770075445913 Vacuum (In. Hg) 24 Minimum Bend Radius (in) 2.17 Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +212°F, -40°F to +257°F Hose Inside Diameter (in) 0.1875 Hose Inside Diameter (mm) 4.8 Hose Outside Diameter (in) 0.41 Hose Outside Diameter (mm) 10.4 Temperature Range -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C) For Bio-Diesel use (up to B100) -40°F to +257°F (-40°C to +125°C) continuous service (Does not apply for Bio-Diesel use).
Construction: Cover Type C (Nitrile). Synthetic rubber. Construction: Design Factor 5:1 Construction: Reinforcement Spiral textile. Construction: Tube Type J (CPE). Fuel resistant, synthetic rubber, black, with thermoplastic barrier. Color Black
Meets These Agency Specifications SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers Standards CARB small engine off-road (CARB certificate Q-09-019). Meets SAE J30R14T1. Standard Industry Specification SAE J30R14T1
Couplings Note Select Ind Hose Coupling Reference Sheet link below for additional information. Caution Not for fuel injections systems. (see 4219BF). Recommended For Carbureted engines in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines where a barrier fuel hose is required. Gasoline, Gasoline/Ethanol (E10, E15, E85), 100% Methanol only (Methanol blends not recommended). Diesel, Diesel/Bio-Diesel blends, 100% Bio-Diesel (SME, RME, and PME Bio-Diesels are acceptable).
Customer Pack 550 Weight (lbs.) 0.07