1/2XRL FUEL LINE 225 BARRICADEProduct # 42195654
4219BF Barricade® Fuel Injection Fuel Hose is a low-permeation, fuel injection hose offering broad fuel compatibility. It utilizes patented GreenShield® Barrier Technology to provide low fuel permeation, enhanced environmental protection and better fuel efficiency. 4219BF Barricade® Fuel Injection Fuel Hose is compatible with any fuel injected application - cars, light trucks, UTVs, and small engines (1985 and newer) - where a barrier fuel hose is required.
- Patented, five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2, CARB & EPA non-road fuel lines
- Multi-fuel compatibility
- Max working pressure: 225 psi
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant cover
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order
Part # 1/2XRL4219BFBARRICADEHP/F Product # 42195654 Description 1/2XRL FUEL LINE 225 BARRICADE UPC 770075512769 Max W.P. (psi) 225 Max W.P. (bar) 15.5 Hose I.D. (in) 1/2 Hose I.D. (mm) 12.7 Hose O.D. (in) .78 Hose O.D. (mm) 19.8 Vac. (inHg) 10 MBR (in) 5.5 Wt. Per ft 0.19 Len. (ft) 550
Color Black Construction: Cover Type C (Nitrile). Synthetic rubber. Construction: Design Factor 5:1 Construction: Reinforcement Spiral textile. Construction: Tube Type J (CPE). Fuel resistant, synthetic rubber, black, with thermoplastic barrier.
Recommended For Any fuel injected engine application (1985 and newer) in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines where a barrier fuel hose is required. Gasoline, Gasoline/Ethanol (E10, E15, E85), 100% Methanol only (Methanol blends not recommended). Diesel, Diesel/Bio-Diesel blends, 100% Bio-Diesel (SME, RME, and PME Bio-Diesels are acceptable).
Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +275°F, -40°F to +302°F Temperature Range -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C) continuous service (including Bio-Diesel). -40°F to +302°F (-40°C to +150°C) intermittent service (excluding Bio-Diesel).
Couplings Note Select Ind Hose Coupling Reference Sheet link below for additional information.
Meets These Agency Specifications SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers Standard Industry Specification SAE J30R12, SAE J30R14 Standards CARB small engine off-road (CARB certificate Q-09-019). Exceeds SAE J30R14T2+ (except kink) with SAE J30R12 burst. Meets Gates GTS-05-067 high-pressure fuel line specification and Caterpillar CAT 1E4340 (Type A and B) diesel and Bio-Diesel specification.
Customer Pack 550 Weight (lbs.) 0.19
Patented Greenshield® Technology
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance
5. Cover - protect underlying components
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels