4219BG Barricade™ Carbureted Engines Fuel Hose
Carbureted engines that need a barrier fuel hose, including cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles, marine applications and small engines, need the 4219BG Barricade® Fuel Hose from Gates. Made from a durable and fuel resistant synthetic oil, this hose is reinforced with a spiral textile for added durability, structure, and flexibility in a range of applications. The 4219BG hose uses GreenShield technology to provide the lowest fuel permeation possible.
- Patented, five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology.
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fiber.
- Meets SAE 30R14 T2 non-road fuel lines.
- Multi-fuel compatibility: Gasoline, E10, E15, E85, 100% Methanol (no Blends), Diesel, and Biodiesel.
- Biodiesel Compatibility: Up to B100 (SME, PME, RME), max temp +212°F (+100°C).
- Working pressure: 50 psi.
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion-resistant CSM (chlorosulfinated polyethylene) based cover.
- Shipped bulk on reels (max. 4 pieces) - Custom lengths available with minimum order.