Straight Heater Hose
Durion® Silicone Heater Hoses are constructed with silicone and reinforced with temperature-resistant, aramid textile cords, making them extremely durable and suited for high-temperature applications such as radiators, heaters, and other coolant transfer hose uses.
- Exceptional temperature resistance: -70°F to +400°F (-57°C to +204°C).
- Polyester textile cord reinforcement for high durability.
- High flexibility for versatile applications.
- High environmental resistance to weathering, coolant deterioration, and ozone.
- Exceeds SAE 20R3 Class A Tube and Cover.
- Suitable for emission hose applications.
- Approved for marine applications.
- Use with Gates PowerGrip SB clamps or Gates silicone hose clamps.
- CAUTION: Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Inside Diameter (mm)||Weight Per ft|
|26239||32300039||26239 3/8" X 25FT DURION HEATER||0.375||9.5||3.98|
|26241||32300041||26241 5/8" X 25FT DURION HEATER||0.625||15.9||6.67|
|26242||32300042||26242 DURION HH 3/4 X 25 FT||0.75||19||7.72|
|26244||32300044||26244 DURION HH 1 X 25 FT||1||25.4||10.32|