3 1/2X10FT MARINE MASTER PLUS WET EXHAUST 35SDProduct # 46841750
Marine wet exhaust and general purpose applications. Suitable for coolant lines where tight bends are required.Wet exhaust hose with embedded helical wires and corrugated cover for tight bend radius, improved flexibility, kink and vacuum collapse resistance, and fuel / oil resistance.
- Temperature: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F)
- Nitrile Tube and Chloroprene Corrugated Cover
- Synthetic Fabric w/built-in wire helix
- Meets SAE 20R2 ClassB tube & Class C cover, SAE 20R5, SAE J2006
- ARPM Class B Oil Resistant Tube
- ARPM Class C Oil Resistant Cover
- Also used for coolant hose or general purpose applications.
- Bulk lengths shipped in a box.
- Custom lengths available with minimum order quantity.
Part # 46841750 Product # 46841750 Description 3 1/2X10FT MARINE MASTER PLUS WET EXHAUST 35SD UPC 072053215595 Max W.P. (psi) 35 Max W.P. (bar) 2.4 Hose I.D. (in) 3 1/2 Hose I.D. (mm) 88.9 Hose O.D. (in) 3.95 Hose O.D. (mm) 100.3 Vac. (inHg) 15 MBR (in) 17 Wt. Per ft 1.5 Len. (ft) 10
Recommended For Marine wet exhaust and general purpose applications. Suitable for coolant lines where tight bends are required.
Color Black Construction: Cover Type A (Chloroprene). Black corrugated with red stripe. Oil and heat-resistant. Construction: Design Factor 4:1 Construction: Reinforcement Synthetic fabric with built-in wire. Construction: Tube Type C (Nitrile). Black. Oil and heat-resistant.
Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +212°F Temperature Range -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C) continuous service.
Meets These Agency Specifications SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers Standard Industry Specification SAE 20R2, SAE 20R5, SAE J2006 Standards Meets requirements of SAE 20R2, SAE 20R5, SAE J2006. Standards: Cover ARPM (Class C) Limited oil-resistance. Standards: Tube ARPM (Class B) Medium oil-resistance.
Customer Pack 10 Weight (lbs.) 1.5