Polyflex® JB™ Belts
Developed by Gates and produced to patented manufacturing processes, these belts provide more load-carrying capacity at higher speeds to small multiple V-belt precision drives. This results in significant cost savings and improved design freedom.
- High Modulus Polyurethane compound resists fatigue, wear, ozone and most environmental conditions. It also improves adhesion to the tensile cords.
- Precise casting method eliminates layers and overlaps for smooth running and low vibration.
- Ribbed backing provides greater lateral stability and relieves bending stress.
- Unique 60° angle polyurethane construction results in better support of the tensile section that transmits a more even load distribution at higher speeds in less space than conventional V-belts.
- Recommended for use on bench type milling machines, lathe drives, woodworking and metalworking machine spindle drives, computer peripheral equipment, small blowers, etc. Available on demand as matched sets.