Advanced fuel formulations require a fuel hose that's up to the task. Barricade® Carburetion hose provides a premium, low-permeation hose solution compatible for use with many fuel systems and fuel types. Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose are made with Gates' patented five-layer Greenshield® technology, providing exceptional performance and fuel efficiency. This environmentally-friendly hose solution provides five times less permeation than the nearest competitor.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Inside Diameter (in)||Inside Diameter (mm)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Diameter (mm)|
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
5. Cover - protect underlying components.
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality, aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.