With a proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -70°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking
- Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|AX100 / AX100||90122100||AX100 TRI-POWER V BELT||102||AX||false|
|AX103||90126103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||105||2667||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX103 / AX103||90122103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||105||AX||false|
|AX105||90126105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||107||2718||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX105 / AX105||90122105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||107||AX||false|
|AX110||90126110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||112||2845||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX110 / AX110||90122110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||112||AX||false|
|AX112||90126112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||114||2896||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX112 / AX112||90122112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||114||AX||false|
|AX120||90126120||AX120 TRI-POWER V BELT||122||3099||0.5||13||AX||false|
Perfect Belts for Imperfect Conditions.
Over time, belts fail from heat cracks, stretching or excessive wear. Belt retensioning and replacement leads to downtime, inefficiency and loss of productivity. Only Gates molded notch V-belts, including our Tri-Power molded notch belt line, offer a patented, new ethylene construction to keep your operations running when other belts fail.
Equipped for Your Operating Environment.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates heavy-duty Tri-Power® Belts resist oil, heat, contaminants, tensile and flexing forces, fatigue, and shock loads. We've even engineered our proprietary EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.