With a proprietary construction, this belt has a superior combination of flex and load carrying capacity, as well as less stretch resulting in less maintenance.
- Belt Edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in smoother running, less slip, and wear
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly forged to the body of the belt, resulting in equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves
- Patented Ethylene Material construction provides -70°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking
- Tri-Power belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes
|Part #||Product #||Description||Outside Circumference (in)||Outside Circumference (mm)||Effective Length (in)||Effective Length (mm)||Top Width (in)||Top Width (mm)||Section||Num. Ribs||Angle||Notched||Num Strands|
|AX100 / AX100||90122100||AX100 TRI-POWER V BELT||102||AX||false|
|AX103||90126103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||105||2667||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX103 / AX103||90122103||AX103 TRI-POWER V BELT||105||AX||false|
|AX105||90126105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||107||2718||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX105 / AX105||90122105||AX105 TRI-POWER V BELT||107||AX||false|
|AX110||90126110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||112||2845||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX110 / AX110||90122110||AX110 TRI-POWER V BELT||112||AX||false|
|AX112||90126112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||114||2896||0.5||13||AX||false|
|AX112 / AX112||90122112||AX112 TRI-POWER V BELT||114||AX||false|
|AX120||90126120||AX120 TRI-POWER V BELT||122||3099||0.5||13||AX||false|
Perfect Belts for Imperfect Conditions.
Over time, belts fail from heat cracks, stretching or excessive wear. Belt retensioning and replacement leads to downtime, inefficiency and loss of productivity. Only Gates® molded notch V-belts, including our Tri-Power molded notch belt line, offer a patented, new ethylene construction to keep your operations running when other belts fail.
Equipped for Your Operating Environment.
Featuring a composite, multi-purpose construction, Gates® heavy-duty Tri-Power® Belts resist oil, heat, contaminants, tensile and flexing forces, fatigue, and shock loads. We've even engineered our proprietary EPDM belt material to combat self-igniting, meaning your belt won't catch fire from heat build-up, even with severe slippage.