Modern Fuels Require Modern Fuel Hose. Installing Barricade protects the system against the aggressive fuel mixtures of today’s modern fuels, which can degrade basic rubber hose and result in customer comebacks. Plus, with Barricade, you can be assured that you are complying with permeation laws, and providing your customers with the best hose available – all while being environmentally-friendly. Carbureted engines (pre-1985) and small engines. EEC/EGR, air pump, PCV valve, charcoal canister. Lowest permeation rate on the market 15g/m2/day. Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, Ethanol and gasohol fuels.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Inside Diameter (in)||Inside Diameter (mm)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Diameter (mm)|
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapor loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
5. Cover - protect underlying components.
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality, aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.