You design it. We make it happen.
When standard products won’t work, the Gates Made-to-Order team gets to work. We can customize drive components in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes for your non-standard and prototype power transmission and belt drive applications. CAD drawings are not required, but any CAD drawings, designs, or specifications you have available will help us expedite the process.
- Technical power transmission drive assistance is available.
- Services include sub-assemblies, press fitting bearings, sprocket/bushing balancing and index marking.
- No quantity limits, with expert quoting within 24 to 48 hours to help keep your project moving forward.
Downtime is the enemy of industry.
We know that when downtime strikes, you need made-to-order replacements fast. That’s why Gates offers expedited emergency services, including technical design assistance and rush production. For some parts, we can even offer same-day shipping.
The metals that keep your machines moving.
From the complex to the simple, we customize the prototype and production pulleys, sprockets, and sheaves that put the power in your power transmission applications.
- Pulleys, Sheaves and Sprockets – All Gates Synchronous Profiles and Pitches, Micro-V® and V-belt, Plain or Profiled Idlers
- Bores –Plain, Straight, Tapered, Splined or any special bore. Manufactured to accept Taper-Lock®, Ringfeder®, QD, Torque Tamer, Trantorque® or other special bushings
- Styles –Bar Stock, Idlers, Ringfeder Connections, Torque Tamers, Custom Configurations, Special Hubs and more
- Material – Aluminum, Ductile, Cast Iron, Brass, Bronze, Phenolic, UHMW, Stainless, Sintered or Standard Steel (All Grades), and Plastics (Injection Molding)
- Finishes – Hard Coat, Food Grade, Zinc, Black Anodize, Nickel Plating,Painted, Custom Plating or any Special Coatings
- Processes – Hob Cutting, Shaper Cutting, Die Casting and Molding