Standard Fuel and Oil Hose
Gates has built its reputation on dependable, long-lasting and innovative products. When you need a standard fuel hose to connect your tank to your engine, trust Gates to get the job done right. Our standard fuel and oil hoses are also compatible for low-pressure hydraulic oil, engine oil, tank vents, crankcase vents and coolant bottles. Specially designed for fuel circuits (leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel) in passenger cars and industrial vehicles. It can also be used in evaporative emission control systems and as a vent line.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F). Up to B5 biodiesel +80°C (+176°F) continuous or +100°C (+212°F) intermittent. Up to B20 biodiesel +51°C (+124°F) maximum.
- Standards: Exceeds the requirements of SAE 30R6 and SAE 30R7 specifications for fuel line hoses.
- Not for in-tank, gaseous fuels, or biodiesel above 20% (B20) at +51°C (+124°F).
|Part No.||Product No.||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Inside Diameter (mm)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (mm)||Minimum Bend Radius (in)||Weight Per ft|
|4219G 1/2"||4219-00102||4219G 1/2"||35||2||1/2||12.7||0.78||19.8||0.18|
|4219G 1/4"||4219-00103||4219G 1/4"||50||3||1/4||6.4||0.5||12.7||0.1|
|4219G 3/16"||4219-00093||4219G 3/16"||3||3/16||5||0.41||10.4|
|4219G 3/4"||4219-00116||4219G 3/4"||2||3/4||19||1.13||28.6|
|4219G 3/8"||4219-5322||4219G 3/8"||3||3/8||10||0.62||15.9|
|4219G 5/16"||4219-5509||4219G 5/16"||3||5/16||8||0.56||14.3|
|4219G 5/32"||4219-00104||4219G 5/32"||50||3||5/32||4||0.36||9.1||2||0.05|
|4219G 5/8"||4219-00097||4219G 5/8"||35||2||5/8||15.9||0.94||23.9||0.25|
OE QUALITY FOR THE AFTERMARKET.
Our long-standing partnerships with automotive OEMs on production vehicles enable us to produce aftermarket parts of superior quality, durability and performance. That experience goes into every Gates® aftermarket engine hose and accessory, bringing a range of solutions for virtually every fluid power component.
Features and Benefits
- Reinforced with a synthetic fibre reinforcement.
- Nitrile Tube and Modified Nitrile Cover.
- Working pressure: 0,3 to 0,2 MPa.
- Design factor: 6:1.
- Size: 3/16" to 3/4".
- Crimped fittings available.
- Shipped Bulk on Reels (Max. 5 pieces).
- Custom lengths available with minimum order quantity.
GATES GETS YOUR VEHICLES BACK ON THE ROAD. AND KEEPS THEM THERE.
Gates® develops our automotive aftermarket parts in partnership with the top OEMs around the world, so you can trust premium-grade automotive engine parts that are built to last.