4219BF Barricade® GreenShield® Fuel Hose
The 4219BF Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is a low-permeation hose offering broad fuel compatibility including petrol, ethanol blends, 100% methanol (no blends), diesel, biodiesel (including all blends of SME, RME or PME). It utilises patented GreenShield® Barrier Technology to provide enhanced environmental protection and better fuel efficiency. It is compatible with any fuel injected application - cars, light trucks, UTVs, and small engines (1985 and newer) - where a barrier fuel hose is required. Not for in-tank or gaseous fuels.
- HNBR tube with thermoplastic barrier and CPE cover; reinforced aramid fibre.
- High temperature range tolerance: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
- Specially formulated fibre reinforced undercord that improves belt stability.
|Part No.||Product No.||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Inside Diameter (mm)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (mm)||Minimum Bend Radius (in)|
|4219BF 1/2"xRL168||4219-5654||4219BF 1/2"xRL168||16||1/2||13||0.78||19.8||5.5|
|4219BF 1/4"xRL168||4219-5651||4219BF 1/4"xRL168||16||1/4||6||0.5||12.7||2.56|
|4219BF 3/8"xRL168||4219-5653||4219BF 3/8"xRL168||16||3/8||10||0.63||15.9||3.35|
|4219BF 5/16"xRL168||4219-5652||4219BF 5/16"xRL168||16||5/16||8||0.56||14.3||2.95|
PATENTED GREENSHIELD® TECHNOLOGY
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapour loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
- Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
- Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
- Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
- Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
- Cover - protect underlying components.
Features and Benefits
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions described in the Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX (except PK profile).
- Belts will operate in standard pulleys provided the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross-section.
- Standard: SAE 30R14 T2 except no kink test and higher burst, CARB, EPA Non-Road Fuel Lines (<15g/m²/day) for spark ignition engines.
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides oil and heat resistance.
- Can be installed on grooved DriveR and flat DriveN pulley.
- Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion-resistant cover.
- Long life due to extra load-carrying capacity.
- Not for in-tank or gaseous fuels.
- Improved performance on back idlers.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib.
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris.
- Max working pressure: 225 psi.
- Working pressure: 1,55 MPa.
- Multi-fuel compatibility.
- Barrier: Thermoplastic liner.
- Design factor: 5:1.
- Size: 3/16" to 1/2".
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded petrol, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.