Gates offers hydraulics training classes to help counter personnel, store managers, technicians and outside salespeople increase hydraulic application and product knowledge to help grow your business. Our classes are held at our state-of-the-art Customer Solutions Center (CSC) facilities in Englewood, Colorado, and are open to all Gates customers and associates.
Training topics covered:
- Identify key components of a typical hydraulic system and explain their function
- Understand basic safety issues associated with hydraulic systems
- Duplicate existing hydraulic assemblies using the S․T․A․M․P․E․D․ procedure
- Inspect systems for problematic hose routing and identify potential hose failures
- Complete Hands-on assembly fabrication and coupling identification
- Utilize various accessories to maximize the life of hydraulic assemblies on equipment
Let’s talk logistics.
- 3 classes will be held in 2018:
- March 12-13
- June 4-5
- August 13-14
- Each course lasts 1.5 days, from Monday morning until lunch on Tuesday. Attendees should arrive Sunday night.
- Course costs cover all training materials, lunch on both days of training, group dinner, one Gates merchandise item, and a certificate of completion.
- Attendees are responsible for transportation to/from the airport and Denver, and the hotel cost. We’ve negotiated a special rate for hotel accommodations, and will provide the hotel information upon your registration.
Preparation for hands on trainings:
For those with little or no knowledge of hydraulic basics, we recommend completing our online introductions to hydraulics course as a prerequisite for Gates CSC hydraulics courses. This can be accessed by going to http://gatesaftermarkettrainingcenter.com/. After creating an account, click Training>Heavy_Duty>Applications_Training>Introductions_To_Hydraulics.
- Read introduction to Hydraulics 101 Training Manual (428-7153). You can download the PDF from the resource library or contact your local Gates sales representative for a printed copy.
Turn your employees into experts.
Let us design a hydraulics program specifically for your company’s needs. Our team of educators and industry specialists will work with you to design courses to cover equipment, safety, sales, basic industry and product knowledge, and much more.
Ready to Enroll?
Our classes fill up quickly and registration is required. Please contact Jacob Tucker at 303.744.4775 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and/or to discuss customizing programs for your specific hydraulic training needs.