Specially constructed with high-modulus and fiber-loaded stock, Gates variable speed V-belts offer stability and flexibility at the same time. As a result, you can expect higher load carrying capacity and prolonged belt life. What’s more, our line of banded and bandless multi-speed V-belts are suitable for all industrial, wide-speed range open pulley or enclosed variable speed drives.
Multi-Speed BeltsRead More
Multi-Speed belts are made banded or bandless construction featuring high-modulus, fiber-loaded stock that offers transverse rigidity and flexibility at the same time. This results in higher load carrying capacity and long belt life.
- Notch Design reduced thermal and bending stresses for longer life.
- Smooth running construction for minimal vibration at high speeds.
Recreational Belts - PowerLink® ScooterRead More
Powerlink® drive belts are specially designed for a variety of motorized Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) applications including street-legal, step-through scooters and Go-Karts. Powerlink belts are available in two types: Conventional belt offers OE-equivalent performance and durability and Premium belt provides longer durability for high performance applications.
Recreational Belts - G-Force® C12®Read More
Gates continues to lead the way in CVT belt innovation, technology and development for today's recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. In addition to the G-Force® line, Gates now offers the all-new G-Force® C12® CVT belt. The G-Force® C12® belt is engineered for drop-in performance and features exceptional strength, flexibility and durability.
- DURABILITY - Carbon tensile cords are bonded with specially formulated adhesion gum to aramid fiber loaded rubber resulting in increased side-load resistance which prevents belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- FLEXIBILITY - High performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- PERFORMANCE - Carbon tensile cords provide optimal power transmission resulting in faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
- STRENGTH - The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength.
Recreational Belts - G-Force®Read More
Gates G-Force® belts are the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) belts. Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, the latest construction, materials and measuring technology G-Force® drive belts are designed for superior fit, performance and durability for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. Identical to OEM, G-Force® belts are constructed with double or single cog designs to match the OEM belt. Extreme testing, in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force® belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- Advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord are used in construction for durability and dependability.
- Dynamometer testing proves G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as five times.
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments.
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit.
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles.
- Viability testing completed to match shift curves.