Gates quick-link belting is uniquely designed to provide your operations with time and cost saving benefits as a temporary V-Belt replacement when standard replacement belts aren’t readily available. Our linked belt solutions are easy to install without the need for tools, and the linking construction allows for belt assembly in an assortment of lengths to fit multiple drive configurations in virtually any industrial application.
Nu-T-Link® BeltingRead More
Quick-Link® - Emergency V-BeltsRead More
Drop-in replacement for classical section V-belts.
- Always have the right spare - make to any length by hand.
- Available in standard classical cross sections.
- Highly resistant to oil, grease, water, chemicals, solvents, and temperatures from -40°F to +240°F (-40°C to +116°C).
- Industry standard power ratings.
- Install in minutes - even on captive drives.
Easy-Splice V-BeltingRead More
Easy-Splice V-Belting has dependable, non-slip design with minimal stretch characteristics made to outlast other types of open-end belting.
- Special, square cut fabric reinforcement provides a tough, durable anchor for the fastener, while allowing the belt to remain flexible.
- Special resilient tensile cords impart high strength and keep stretch to a minimum, prolonging belt life and reducing maintenance.