With a full line of over 500 tensioners globally, you can count on Gates to supply premium quality belt tensioners for your power transmission system. Our engineers and product experts ensure every tensioner we manufacture is built to rigid tolerances and specifications that guarantee fit, form and function for your application.
Green Stripe® DriveAlign® Heavy-Duty Belt TensionersRead More
The longest lasting belt tensioners in the industry. Engineered to exceed demanding OEM requirements. In laboratory tests, under extreme peak-to-peak vibration and contamination tests, DriveAlign® heavy-duty tensioners lasted up to three times longer than competitive aftermarket tensioners.
- Double Row Bearings - twin rows of bearings carry more load and last up to three times longer than two individual bearings.
- Labyrinth Seal - prevents contamination of internal parts for maximum durability and service life.
- Machined Steel Pulley - reduces surface wear while shielding internal bearing from outside contaminants.
- Optimized Components - engineered for maximum strength and durability.
- Patented Damping Mechanism - provides maximum stability, reducing vibration and increasing the life of belt, tensioner and other accessory drive components.
- Patented Design - provides superior belt alignment and tension for improved drive efficiency and life.
- Round Spring Wire - includes chrome-silicone torsion spring for less flex-fatigue than flat-wire designs.
DriveAlign® Automatic Belt TensionersRead More
Gates is a global leader in Original Equipment (OE) System Design. With a full line of tensioners and international manufacturing locations, you can count on Gates to supply premium quality DriveAlign Automatic Belt Tensioners. Gates ensures that every tensioner they manufacture is built to rigid tolerances and specifications that guarantee OE fit, form and function.
- Comprehensive line includes parts to fit cars, vans, SUV’s and light trucks.
- Full line coverage for Import, Domestic and Heavy-Duty applications.
- Manufactured using the same technology as Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part, assuring a factory match.
- Patented vibration damping system improves tensioners, belts and accessory life.
- Torsional round spring design provides consistent tension and does not allow contamination.