Spanning automotive thermostat accessories like SuperStat™, Seal-Eze thermostat gaskets, Green Stripe® heavy-duty thermostats and more, find the most effective cooling system controls ever developed. For faster engine warm up, stable temperature control, prolonged thermostat life and improved driver comfort, look no further than Gates automotive accessories.
Gates only partners with prime OE thermostat manufacturers to provide OE Exact or OE Type construction.
- OE-exact designed for customers that demand the exact OEM thermostat as a replacement product.
- OE Type - Quality controlled factory calibration assures accuracy of opening and closing, regardless of pressure changes. Matches the OEM product fit, function and design. Features including jiggle pins and check valves for air venting, seals, and gaskets make these thermostats equivalent to the original equipment parts.
Integrated Thermostat HousingRead More
There are two types of integrated thermostat housings, MAP controlled and standard. Both improve temperature regulation and control, helping engines operate more efficiently. A large number of vehicles equipped with integrated thermostat housings are just now starting to show up in shops. As the opportunity grows, go with Gates, the high quality alternative to OE dealerships.
- Map Controlled - Bolt-on solution with included sensor that links to the engine control unit. Same easy installation as standard ITH. Allows ECU to regulate engine temperatures. Provides adaptive, on-demand engine cooling. Lowers emissions and fuel consumption.
- Standard - All-in-one, bolt-on solution that includes everything needed for a complete job. Includes thermostat, insert, seal and housing. Easy, one step fit and installation. No special tools required. Category leading coverage.
Coolant OutletRead More
Gates coolant outlets feature superior construction and design compared to competitive parts.
- Advanced weld process guarantees consistent, long-lasting performance.
- All-in-one and simple bolt-on solutions.
- Easy, one-step fit and installation.
- No special tools required.
- Top quality materials and improved seal design provide leak-free service.