Quad-Power® 4 Powerband®
The PowerBand® construction allows multiple belts to function as a single unit, with even load distribution and each strand fitting securely in the sheave groove. Recommended for multiple V-belt drives exposed to pulsating or heavy shock loads which can make belts whip, turn over, slip, or jump off the drive.
- Flex-Bonded Cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing increase flexibility, making this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves.
- Patented Ethylene (EPDM) Material construction provides -60°F to +250°F temperature range to resist belt cracking.
- The Tie Band assures high lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards and static conductivity requirements.