Oil & Gas
Powering the industry that powers the world.
From upstream drilling and services in remote land drilling operations to exploring the deepest oceans; from the transport of oil and gas products to refining and petrochemical processing plants, Gates solutions help power the oil & gas industry. Beyond products that exceed industry standards, and ongoing, localized engineering and technical support, Gates designs, develops, manufactures and tests our products to the highest industry standards and certifications. We are there for you with locations in all major oil producing regions that provide products and service support during your working hours… 24/7-365.
Don’t let a $100 part shut down a $100 million operation.
Gates has been solving the oil & gas industry’s biggest challenges for safe, reliable, and efficient systems for more than 30 years. And if there’s one thing we’ve learned from our experience in the field- your operations can’t afford downtime. When your uptime is critical to your success, partner with a trusted supplier who is focused on keeping your resources generating revenue for you: Gates.
- Products that are designed and tested to the highest industry standards including API 7K and 16C specifications.
- Certified Black Gold® hose assemblies increase the uptime of critical pumping & control systems.
- A full spectrum of fluid power and power transmission products from low pressure to high pressure hoses, and specialized power transmission solutions.
- A global network of Gates Engineering & Services centers that put high value hose assembly operations where your crews are working to deliver products when and where you need them.
- Onsite engineering services to help you analyze systems to decrease downtime, increase safety, and support your pursuits of continuous improvement and risk reduction.
Gates offers solutions and services specific to your oil & gas application:
Hydraulics and hoses that keep your rigs running.
Crack down on downtime while improving safety.
Refine your operations to keep them running day and night.