Barricade® fuel injection hose is a low permeation, multi-fuel compatible hose that virtually eliminates fuel vapour loss thanks to our 5-layer GreenShield® barrier technology. Works with multiple fuels (approved for use with leaded and unleaded petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B-100, E-10, E-15, E-85, 100% methanol, ethanol and gasohol fuels).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Inside Diameter (in)||Inside Diameter (mm)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Diameter (mm)|
Our five-layer Greenshield® Barrier Technology cuts vapour loss and saves fuel, making it safe for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
5. Cover - protect underlying components.
Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose provides a versatile solution in OE-quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Fuel Injection Hose is approved for use with: unleaded petrol, diesel, biodiesel (up to B100 [SME, PME, RME], max temp +100°C; +212°F), methanol, ethanol (E10, E15, E85), and gasohol fuels.