Over 350,000 Class 8 vehicles are equipped with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems. So when it comes time to repair or replace your SCR hose assembly, Gates has you covered. We manufacture SCR hoses to nearly any length, with innovative heating systems to thaw faster in cold weather, conserve fuel, and improve your engine efficiency.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid ProductRead More
Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) Hose Assemblies are specially designed and manufactured to convey DEF. Because DEF freezes at +11°F (-12°C), the hose and couplings are electronically heated using Gates revolutionary carbon fiber heating system.
- Dense, closed-cell EPDM cover resists cuts and abrasion better than typical OE replacements, for longer life in harsh environments.
- Heating and electrical connection per OE specifications.
- Over-molded quick connects keep dirt and grime out of critical connections to prevent premature system failure.
- Patent-pending carbon fiber heating system provides faster thaw times, lower amp draw and more uniform heating than OE heated-wire designs.
Diesel Exhaust Fluid Product - BulkRead More
DEF Tank Transfer Hose are manufactured for the specific filling functions of DEF tanks. They feature the highest quality construction to meet the demands of DEF handling and transfer.
- Gates DEF hose can be used with PVC fittings and stainless steel clamps, but Gates stainless steel coupling line provides a more durable and permanent solution.
- Non-zinc, peroxide-cured EPDM.