Stainless Steel Couplings for Wire-Braid and Spiral-Wire Hoses
Longer Life for Your Hydraulic Assemblies
Stainless steel couplings are ideal for use in corrosive conditions such as salt spray in marine operations, caustic chemicals in agricultural applications, frequent washdowns in food and beverage processing, and many other harsh environments.
Available in the Most Popular Terminations:
- JIC Straight
- JIC Bent Tube
- SAE Straight
- SAE Bent Tube
- Code 61 Flange
- Code 62 Flange
- Male Pipe
- O-Ring Face Seal
Corrosion causes downtime and shortens the life of hydraulic assemblies. Gates stainless steel couplings mitigate both problems and keep hydraulic applications up and running.
- Rugged 316 stainless steel material
- Innovative, two-piece coupling
- Bite-the-wire crimp design
- Exceed SAE impulse cycle tests by 4X
- Maximum resistance to corrosion and pitting
- One stem, multiple ferrules for superior coverage
- Optimal coupling retention and reliability
- Superior high-pressure, high-impulse performance
Browse through the full array of Gates hydraulic hose, coupling and equipment offerings. Also learn the recommended limits of Gates hydraulic hose assemblies—and which components work best for maximum service life and minimum maintenance.