208 model cuts four-wire braid through 2", and six-wire spiral hydraulic hose through 1-1/4" I.D.
Product Number: 7480-6609
Effortless, Straight Cuts Every Time
- Clear face shield for added safety
- Powerful, high-torque 4.5 horsepower motor makes cutting fast and easy.
- Includes scalloped, 12" blade to dissipate heat, reducing friction for clean, faster cuts up to 1-1/4" I.D.
- Optional abrasive blade for continuous use with 1-1/4" I.D. and larger spiral-wire reinforced hose.
- Cuts two and four-wire hoses through 2", six-wire hoses through 1-1/4".
- Reversible blade can be sharpened; removal and installation is fast and easy.
- Quickly cuts small 3/16" I.D. hose while also handling tougher jobs, including up to 2" I.D. spiral-wire hose.
- Easy-to-use front face plate with movable pins holds hose securely for a clean, straight cut.
- Sturdy blade guard shields spinning blade for added safety.
- Permanent mounting brackets (included) to attach saw to table.
*Optional abrasive blade preferred for cutting spiral-wire hose larger than 1-1/4" I.D.
Caution: Keep blade sharp. Heat generated by a dull blade can damage steel and flare the hose.
Arbor Hole: 1"
Power Source: 4.5 HP Peak, 11/60 Hz., 20 Amp Motor
No-Load Speed: 3,500 RPM
Dimensions: 22-1/2" Wide by 18-1/4" Deep by 23-1/2" High
Weight: 65 lbs.
Blade Dimensions: 12" by 1/8"
Scalloped Replacement Product Number: 7482-0983
Optional Abrasive Product Number: 7482-0426
Browse through the full array of Gates hydraulic hose, coupling and equipment offerings. Also learn the recommended limits of Gates hydraulic hose assemblies—and which components work best for maximum service life and minimum maintenance.