Custom & One-Off Manufacturing for Prototype & Production Pulleys, Sheaves & Sprockets
When standard products won’t work, call the Gates Made-to-Order Metals Team. CAD drawings are not required, but any CAD drawings, designs or specifications you have available will help to expedite the process.
Video: Made-to-Order Metals Overview
- Ideal for non-standard and prototype power transmission/belt drive applications
- Drive components available in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes
- Services include sub-assembly, press fitting bearings, sprocket/bushing balancing and key/tooth indexing
- No quantity limits with quoting usually in 24 to 48 hours to help keep your project moving forward
- Technical power transmission drive assistance available
Downtime is the enemy of industry. If you need fast made-to-order components for an emergency, Gates is here to help. Our emergency services include technical design assistance and rush production. We offer standard lead times but we can expedite when needed. For some parts, we can offer same-day shipping.
From the complex to the simple, Gates is a one-stop shop for all your metals needs and requirements.
- Light-Duty & Heavy-Duty Sheaves
- HTD® Sprockets
- Timing Pulleys
- Poly Chain® GT® & PowerGrip® GT® Sprockets
Need a unique or obscure material? We love a challenge. Gates can provide made-to-order parts to fit most any application.
- Steel (All Grades)
- Stainless Steel (All Grades)
- Cast Iron
- Aluminum (All Grades)
- Ductile Iron
- Other Plastics (Injection Molding)
- MIL–Spec Materials
- Sintered Steel/Powdered Metal
Access our handy Belt I.D. Chart for easy-to-read images, sizing, specifications, product I.D. numbers, and more. Gates offers an extensive range of power transmission belts—from V-belts to synchronous belts—to meet your needs.