The PowerClean® Flush Tool Cleans Engine Cooling Systems Completely and Thoroughly
The cooling system is one of the most critical elements of engine performance and reliability but is often the most neglected maintenance item for vehicles on the road today. Maintenance manuals recommend flushing the cooling system at least once during the warranty period and regularly afterwards to prevent the harmful build-up of contaminants that can clog radiators in heater cores or damage water pumps.
People often avoid cooling system flushes because the warranty period has ended or the end user does not want to pay for the recommended service. Many flushes are performed on the radiator only and don't include the engine block or heater core.
What Adds to System Contamination Levels?
- Improper coolant pH levels
- Use of tap water instead of distilled water
- Accidental mixing of different coolant types
- Poor understanding of system chemistry by OEMs
What Are the Results of Poor System Maintenance?
- Undetected component wear
- Reduced engine cooling efficiency
- Eventual water-pump failure