Gates G-Force® Belts are the First of a New Generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Belts
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) techniques, the latest construction, materials and measuring technology G-Force® drive belts are designed for superior fit, performance and durability for today’s recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. Identical to OEM, G-Force® belts are constructed with double or single cog designs to match the OEM belt. Extreme testing, in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles, has proven the G-Force® belt to be high performing and durable, with no clutching adjustments necessary at installation.
- OEM constructed drop-in belt with no clutching adjustments
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles
- Viability testing completed to match shift curves
- Dynamometer testing proves G-Force® belts outlast other high-performance belts by as much as five times
- Advanced aramid tensile cords and reinforced fiber loaded undercord are used in construction for durability and dependability
- Proprietary measuring technology assures exact fit