The PolarSeal II A/C Barrier Hose System has everything you need for profitable A/C Hose System Repairs.
Install PolarSeal II A/C Barrier Hose in the shop or the field with easy-to-use hand-held tools. The PolarSeal II System provides more hose-path options as hose runs can be made prior to the attachment of fittings, allowing the hose to pass through significantly smaller openings within the vehicle chassis and body.
- Fits most mobile refrigeration and A/C applications
- Best suited applications include school buses, transit buses, RVs, ambulances, semis and limos
- Wide range of steel fittings available in straight, 45° and 90° configurations
- All hoses, fittings and clamps meet SAE J2064 Type C, Class 1 specifications
- Can be used on either high-side or low-side A/C systems
- Cover is heat, moisture and ozone resistant to ensure longevity
- Elastomeric Tube with Fiber Braid reinforcement
- Temperature Range: –22°F to +257°F
- Color-coded clamps include positioning guide for foolproof application
1-2-3 Run, Cut, Crimp
Install PolarSeal II A/C Barrier Hose with easy-to-use hand-held tools. No crimper required!
1. Run PolarSeal II hose through the chassis - right off the spool
2. Cut-to-length with the hand-held cutter
3. Align coupling with built-in guide and crimp in place
PolarSeal II Pliers & Tools
Ratcheting Plier #77953
Will not release until crimp is complete – guaranteeing a proper seal
Hose Cutting Tool #91153
Check out the PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment #85009 that contains these tools here.