208 model cuts four-wire braid through 2", and six-wire spiral hydraulic hose through 1-1/4" I.D.
Product Number: 7480-6609
Effortless, Straight Cuts Every Time
- Clear face shield for added safety
- Powerful, high-torque 4.5 horsepower motor makes cutting fast and easy.
- Includes scalloped, 12" blade to dissipate heat, reducing friction for clean, faster cuts up to 1-1/4" I.D.
- Optional abrasive blade for continuous use with 1-1/4" I.D. and larger spiral-wire reinforced hose.
- Cuts two and four-wire hoses through 2", six-wire hoses through 1-1/4".
- Reversible blade can be sharpened; removal and installation is fast and easy.
- Quickly cuts small 3/16" I.D. hose while also handling tougher jobs, including up to 2" I.D. spiral-wire hose.
- Easy-to-use front face plate with movable pins holds hose securely for a clean, straight cut.
- Sturdy blade guard shields spinning blade for added safety.
- Permanent mounting brackets (included) to attach saw to table.
*Optional abrasive blade preferred for cutting spiral-wire hose larger than 1-1/4" I.D.
Caution: Keep blade sharp. Heat generated by a dull blade can damage steel and flare the hose.
Arbor Hole: 1"
Power Source: 4.5 HP Peak, 11/60 Hz., 20 Amp Motor
No-Load Speed: 3,500 RPM
Dimensions: 22-1/2" Wide by 18-1/4" Deep by 23-1/2" High
Weight: 65 lbs.
Blade Dimensions: 12" by 1/8"
Scalloped Replacement Product Number: 7482-0983
Optional Abrasive Product Number: 7482-0426