Innovative new smart crimper includes all the necessary tools and information on-board to crimp factory-quality hose assemblies.
The new GC32TSi™ crimper includes eCrimp™ data, a conversion calculator, user’s manual, service log, as well as diagnostic videos and documents. The crimper also offers advanced functionality to assist the operator in building factory-quality assemblies, like automatic spring-back compensation, precision crimp diameter measurement, machined die retention plates with a simple die loading system, and a self-lubricating crimper head. The GC32TSi™ crimper provides the confidence that every single hose assembly produced on this machine meets Gates stringent crimping specifications.
- Select hose and couplings to be crimped on control panel. Images of these components will then be displayed on tablet screen along with required dies.
- Precision crimps without looking up data, adjusting crimper settings or manually measuring final crimp OD.
- After crimp is complete, the crimp OD is automatically measured and displayed on screen.
- Crimper will not fully retract until the proper crimp OD has been achieved.
- Crimper head ratchets a few degrees after each retract to re-distribute grease.
- Controller is updated where wireless internet is available, or via thumb drive.
- Tracks number of crimps and when through data logging, as well as machine maintenance.
- Rear-mounted camera ensures coupling is in full contact with dies prior to crimping.
Dimensions: 24" high by 24-1/2" wide by 16-1/2" deep
Weight: 660 lbs.
Power Source: 230V, 50-60Hz, single phase and 16 amps
Capability: 1/4" to 2" hose with standard die sets
3/16" (pilot line) and 2-1/2" (return line) hose with optional die sets
Stand (Optional): 25-1/2" high by 31-3/4" wide by 16-1/2" deep (height adjustable)
Rack and stand sold separately.
GC32TSi Crimper Promotional Video
Browse through the full array of Gates hydraulic hose, coupling and equipment offerings. Also learn the recommended limits of Gates hydraulic hose assemblies—and which components work best for maximum service life and minimum maintenance.