Everything You Need For A/C Hose System Repair
Install PolarSeal II A/C Barrier Hose in the shop or in the field with easy-to-use hand-held tools. Suited for hard-to-service applications, long hose runs, complicated retrofits and field repairs. The PolarSeal II System provides more hose-path options as hose runs can be made prior to the attachment of the fittings, allowing the hose to pass through significantly smaller openings within the vehicle chassis and body. Repairs are easier, less-time consuming and more profitable.
Fits Most Mobile Refrigeration and A/C Applications
School buses, transit buses, RV’s, ambulances, semis and limos are some of the applications best suited for the Polar Seal II A/C Barrier Hose System. When A/C lines have a long run or are difficult to service, PolarSeal II hose and couplings provide the best solution.
- Wide range of steel fittings available in straight, 45° and 90° configurations
- All hoses, fittings and clamps meet SAE J2064 Type C, Class 1 specifications
- Can be used on either high-side or low-side A/C systems
- Cover is heat, moisture and ozone resistant to ensure longevity
- Elastomeric Tube with Fabric Braid reinforcement
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +257°F
- Color-coded clamps include positioning guide for foolproof application
1-2-3 Run, Cut, Crimp
Install PolarSeal II A/C Barrier Hose with easy-to-use hand-held tools. No crimper required!
1. Run PolarSeal II hose through the chassis - right off the spool
2. Cut-to-length with the hand-held cutter
3. Align coupling with built-in guide and crimp in place
PolarSeal II Clamp Assortment #85009
Simplicity, versatility and coverage, all in one convenient kit. This Assortment includes the tools (clamps, ratcheting pliers, hose cutter) you need to quickly make A/C Barrier Hose Assemblies in the field or shop.
Please contact your Gates Rep for information about PolarSeal II couplings.
PolarSeal II Pliers & Tools
Ratcheting Plier #77953
Will not release until crimp is complete – guaranteeing a proper seal
Hose Cutting Tool #91153