Low-Permeation, Premium Hose for Use on Carbureted Engines, PCV and EEC Systems, and for Fuel Return Hose on Fuel Injection Systems
Not for use on the pressure-side of fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, E-85, methanol, ethanol, and gasohol fuels. Patented five-layer Greenshield® barrier technology keeps fuel out of the environment while delivering peak fuel efficiency.
- Meets SAE J30R14T1, EPA 40 CFR 1051.110 , and CARB small engine off-road requirements for low permeation (except for kink resistance)
- Textile spiral layer (two spiral) and thermoplastic barrier layer
- Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant cover
- Recommended for carbureted engines in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines
- Temperature rating: -40° F to 257° F (-40° C to 125° C)
Note: Do not submerse in gasoline.
Caution: Do not use on pressure lines on fuel injection systems or cooling system applications.
Use Barricade Fuel Injection (4219BF) hose for Multi-Port Injection systems.