Designed for Transferring Fuel From Vehicle Filler Neck to Fuel Tank
Works on passenger cars and light trucks, as well as on auxiliary fuel tanks on recreational vehicles. For use with most types of fuels – especially resistant to gasoline and diesel.
- Suitable for use with gasoline, gasohol blends of ethanol, methanol, ethers, diesel and biodiesel to B20 (up to maximum concentrations allowed by the EPA)
- Corrugated cover with helical wire reinforcement
- Features a high quality nitrile tube
- Meets requirements of SAE 30R5
- Cuts easily with knife and wire cutters
- Temperature rating: –40°F to 212°F (–40°C to +100°C) with gasoline blends, –40°F to 125°F (–40°C to +51°C) with biodiesel (B20)
- Packaging: 3 ft. lengths
Note: Use Gates Super Hex Clamps for reliable installation.