Featuring Gates Proprietary Construction, This Belt Has a Superior Combination of Flex and Load Carrying Capacity, as Well as Less Stretch Resulting in Less Maintenance
This provides superior performance on the toughest heavy-duty A, B and C Section industrial drives. Suitable for all industrial applications, particularly where small or sub-minimal sheave diameters are required.
- Notches molded into the belt during manufacturing make this belt well suited for drives with smaller diameter sheaves
- Belt edge is machined for even sheave groove contact resulting in less slip and wear
- Flex-bonded cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt resulting in equal load distribution and the absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards
- Meets RMA static conductivity requirements
Note: Tri-Power® belts are available in AX, BX, and CX sizes.
Tri-Power® belts longer than 210 inches are a banded, cut notch construction.