Gates Corporation, a global diversified manufacturer of industrial, automotive, heavy-duty, and powersports aftermarket products, today announces its G-Force sponsored racers for the 2016 season. Sponsored racers represent a variety of winter, off-road and dirt powersports racing categories – including snowmobiling, snowmobile drag, snowmobile cross-country, ATV, side-by-side, and CVT. It was a very competitive application process with many racers from across the U.S. applying for a limited number of available sponsorships.
Sponsored racers will represent and be supported throughout the 2016 season by the Gates G-Force belt line. G-Force belts are industry-leading components for transferring power on ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles or other powersport equipment. The belts are designed to handle the most demanding off-road and racing conditions with ease and are specially engineered for superior fit, strength, performance and durability to work in the harshest of conditions. Tests have shown that G-Force belts outlast and outperform other high-performance belts by more than 2 times.
“We are proud to announce this year’s roster of Gates G-Force sponsored racers,” said Rolando Arroyo, Gates Powersports Product Line Manager. “Through a difficult selection process, we are confident that our final roster represents the diverse powersports category and we are honored to support these racers with our G-Force line.”
The 2016 Gates G-Force sponsored racers by category are:
- Nick Butze – NB Racing – Fargo, N.D.
- Nicholas Clark – Chase Toys, Inc. – Albion, Maine
- Korey Cronquist – Team CC – Wasilla, Alaska
- Donna Davidson – Strand Enterprises – Chippewa Falls, Wis.
- Chad Dow – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, Maine
- Remington Lessard – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, Maine
- Tim Lessard – Chase Toys, Inc. – Fairfield, Maine
- Tyler Wilkerson – Hess Drag Racing – Windham, Maine
OFF-ROAD & DIRT
- Blake Barnum – Barnum Motorsports – Las Vegas, Nev.
- Steph Bennett – Moore Racing – Batavia, Ohio
- Lacrecia Beurrier – Rockstar Racing – Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
- Cody Bradbury – Team Bradco – Nuevo, Calif.
- John Cianci – SloHi Racing – Denver, Colo.
- Shawn Cullingford – SloHi Racing – Denver, Colo.
- Justin Flemming – Team FCR – East Palestine, Ohio
- Eric Galaviz – Team RMURA – Henderson, Colo.
- Corbin Leaverton – Team Bradco – Nuevo, Calif.
- Justin Luketic – Team FCR – East Palestine, Ohio
- Josh Luketic – Team FCR – East Palestine, Ohio
- Joshua Milstead – Adrenaline Racing – Etoile, Texas
- Paul Moore – Moore Racing – Batavia, Ohio
- Jordan Phillips – Jordan Phillips Racing – Bakersville, N.C.
- Justin Spries – Moore Racing – Batavia, Ohio
- Quinnten Thompson - Thompson Racing – Bixby, Okla.
- Clint Zentner – Team FCR – East Palestine, Ohio