The streamlined new Gates.com provides industry-leading automotive and industrial belt, hose, and hydraulic solutions in an intuitive way.
Contact: Mark Tenney
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENVER, Colo. The Gates Corporation, a global, diversified manufacturer of industrial and automotive products, today announced the unveiling of its reimagined corporate website.
Designed with OEM, MRO, and distributor audiences in mind, the state-of-the-art new Gates.com offers easier access to hose and belt products, tips, and resources for an improved user experience.
Highlights of the new Gates website include:
- Product search and part lookup features on the homepage for instant access to Gates solutions
- Nearly 900 product pages with up-to-date specifications, images, and data
- Resources and solutions organized by product category (industrial and automotive), industries, and product type (industrial hose, hydraulic hose, industrial belts, etc.)
- Gates authorized distributor search tool on the homepage
- Real-time chat feature for quick, direct communication with a Gates industrial belt engineer
- A more robust careers section
- More than 350 assets in the Resources Library, including belt and hose white papers, eBooks, tips, brochures, case studies, infographics, and more
“Gates is well known for our dedication to innovation and always thinking about ways to engineer excellence into solutions for our customers. Our global website is no exception. We are pleased to launch this new customer-focused tool to help our customers find solutions to meet their business challenges.”
Mark Tenney – Director, Global Brand Services & Communications.
The new website is now live: http://www.gates.com. For more information about the redesign, please contact Corporate Communications at CorpComm@gates.com.
About The Gates Corporation
Gates is the world’s leading manufacturer of power transmission belts and a premier global manufacturer of fluid power products. Our highly engineered products are critical components used in diverse industrial and automotive applications where the cost of failure is very high relative to the cost of our products. We provide a differentiated value proposition to our customers by offering a complete portfolio of premium product and service solutions for both replacement and first-fit applications across our targeted end markets, which encompass process and specialty, construction, agriculture, energy, transportation and automotive.
We sell our products globally under the Gates brand, which is recognized by distributors, original equipment manufacturers and installers as the premium brand for quality and technological innovation, a reputation which we have built for over a century since our founding in 1911. Further information is available at http://www.gates.com.
If it moves you, there's a good chance Gates has a part in it. Gates. Powering Progress.