Gates creates new short-form content based on extensive industry research to show busy beverage managers how they can save up to $312,000 on downtime per year.
Contact: Gates Corporate Communications
- Gates Corp. offers infographic highlighting key concerns for bottling managers.
- Gates research indicates that downtime costs as much as $200 per minute and with the potential for 26 hours of downtime per drive per year, the impact on the bottom line could be $312,000 annually.
- More information about how Gates solutions have cut beverage operations’ maintenance costs can be found at: Gates.com/Beverage.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENVER, Colo. – Gates Corporation has released a new bottling industry infographic that highlights key statistics for beverage managers. Gates has incorporated quick-hit, easy-to-digest content on preventive maintenance, reducing downtime, and increasing energy savings.
“We know that plant managers are extremely busy and don’t always have time to investigate what's draining their bottom line,” said Mike Haen, Director of Marketing at Gates Corporation. “We’ve done the research for them and have presented it in a way that they can quickly read, absorb, and act on.”
The infographic synthesizes extensive beverage industry research, highlighting some of the most pressing challenges beverage managers face:
- Downtime costs as much as $200 per minute.
- With the potential for 26 hours of downtime per drive annually, costs can add up to $312,000.
- Because the average bottling facility has up to 50 drives per production line, the total impact could be millions of dollars in lost revenue.
Gates offers an array of solutions that address bottling plants’ biggest problems. Maintenance-free Poly Chain® belt drives replace greasy, high maintenance roller chain and Gates Food and Beverage Master® with Sanitron™ tube doesn't impart any taste for unadulterated product. In addition, stainless steel or nickel-plated sprockets and couplings counteract the corrosion inherent in wet environments.
Visit www.Gates.com/Beverage to download the infographic and find resources including white papers, brochures, and video case studies. For more information, or to speak with a Gates representative, fill out the form on the page.
About Gates Corporation
Gates Corporation is a global, diversified industrial company that provides advanced power transmission and fluid transfer solutions by engineering products and services that reduce the total cost of ownership for a wide variety of applications. Our products and services serve customers in five key end market segments: Energy/Exploration/Extraction, Infrastructure & Agriculture, Transportation, Automotive, and Process & Specialty.
As an engineering leader with a strong foundation in research and development, Gates is committed to advancing the science of motion performance by developing safe, forward-thinking products, services, systems, and solutions, as well as fostering long-term customer and employee relationships. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Gates employs over 14,000 people across 106 locations in 30 countries.
If it moves you, there’s a good chance Gates has a part in it. Gates. Powering Progress.