We Can't Do It Like We Used To: The I60R90 Initiative
The best way to prevent costly system failure is to remember the Car Care Council's recommendation. Start inspecting the serpentine system at 60K miles, and replacing worn components by 90K miles or as advised by the manufacturer. When components wear, they put the entire system at risk!
You will learn:
- Why there is nothing wrong with a squealing belt!
- How lack of belt tension affects the Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) as a whole
- The optimum time/mileage to check for failures and avoid a larger repair
- How the I60R90 message will reduce unneeded warranties and comebacks
- Best practices when working on the ABDS
Length of webinar will be approximately 35 – 45 minutes. Automotive Instructors will receive a certificate and an assessment for their class.
To register click on one of the links below. Registration times for Monday, January 30th, 2017:
• 8:00am Central = 6:00am Pacific; 7:00am Mountain, 9:00am Eastern
• 10:00am Central = 8:00am Pacific, 9:00am Mountain, 11:00am Eastern
• 3:00pm Central = 1:00pm Pacific, 2:00pm Mountain, 4:00pm Eastern