- Under rain or snow conditions the serpentine belt could come off leaving your customer stranded.
- Kit includes double-sided Micro-V® Belt, grooved idler pulley and tensioner with a grooved pulley.
- Delivers the proper tension and performance to the belt drive system making it virtually impossible for the belt to jump off.
Reference Technical Service Bulletin: TSB 07-01-99 & 07-02-94
- Part numbers 38342K (1996-2000 3.0L), 38379K (1996-2000 3.3-3.8L), and 38398K (1993-1995 3.3-3.8L).
- Click here to view the brochure.